Prev: Re: QX Next: Re: Search for a book

ECC-VI Requests

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:58:23 -0500
Subject: ECC-VI Requests

For my scenario in ECC, I'm going to need to borrow some figures from
other attendees  (or substitute inappropriate minis of my own for what
I need, heaven forfend).

I know I need some UN and IF forces, and perhaps some KV, and I think
Jim Bell and Laserlight offered to help out last time. Are you (or
others) a) going, b) able, and c) willing to lend to the cause?

Also, I have not yet arranged for a room in Lancaster. Anyone willing
to split? I'm only staying overnight Friday.

I, Brazen Gnome   (Noam Izenberg)

Prev: Re: QX Next: Re: Search for a book