Prev: Re: AP News Story Next: Re: AP News Story

Re: AP News Story

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:16:41 PST
Subject: Re: AP News Story

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:42:48 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
>http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_IRAQ_MILITARY?SITE=DMN&SE
CTION=HOME

>Since it's on AP:
>
>I'm going to. . . somewhere

It's always somewhere isn't it?  Sigh.

Rules to remember

1) My radio is my best weapon.
2) The air to mud beagles are on my side... usually.  Make friends with
the forward air guy.  Borrow money, he'll have extra incentive to keep
those birds nearby.
3) Fire power keeps bad guys occupied.	Hopefully very	occupied.
4) Ducking is not a sin or a character flaw but should not be over
indulged (or was that "...cannot be over indulged...")
5) Come back.  I might need an opponent some day.
6) All the usual Murphy's Rules type things.
7) Maps are designed to compromise certain traits to better reflect
other
traits.  Not all of us believe "...We don't need no stinking maps..."
You have my work e-mail address don't you?  <grin>
8) Our prayers are with you.  Yes, even the Evangelical Presbyterians.
Heretics but friendly heretics. <grin>

The first seven items above are just in jest.  Number eight is serious.

I hope to hear about your return to the war GAME fold soon.

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: AP News Story Next: Re: AP News Story