Prev: RE: Ping Next: Re: AP News Story

Re: AP News Story

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:16:41 PST
Subject: Re: AP News Story

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:42:48 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
>http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_IRAQ_MILITARY?SITE=DMN&SE
CTION=HOME

>Since it's on AP:
>
>I'm going to. . . somewhere in the Middle East
>sometime soon.  I would be early next month, but I
>volunteered to go early on a ship with our vehicles.
>I don't know exactally when I'm disconnecting from the
>internet.  Don will have contact information as soon
>as I have it if anyone's interested.
>
>John

Despite Ben Franklin's comment about never a good war ort a bad piece I
will define the "good war" as one where all the loved ones come home
intact in body, mind and spirit.  Of course a "better" war is the one
not
fought but (contrary to common wisdom it does not take two to fight even
if it does take two to tango) the diplomats seem to be losing that 'war'
sadly.

Gracias,
Glenn who wants all wars to be fought in the future on a 6' x 8' table
in
6 mm.  Okay, it's a dream...

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com