Prev: RE: AP News Story Next: RE: AP News Story

RE: AP News Story

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:08:08 -0500
Subject: RE: AP News Story

At 9:48 AM -0800 1/21/03, John Atkinson wrote:
>--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
>wrote:
>>  John, IIRC last year you avoided GZG East Coast Con
>>  by going to NTC.  This
>>  year you're going to the Mideast.  Any idea what
>>  you're going to be doing
>>  next year?
>
>Threatening to desert if they don't give me leave.

Careful they might send you to the desert instead...oh wait, they've
done that twice now. At least you'll still be getting dessert
assuming the cooks and supply pukes aren't too stressed.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: RE: AP News Story Next: RE: AP News Story