Prev: RE: AP News Story Next: RE: AP News Story

Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:01:37 -0600
Subject: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:49:59 -0800 (PST), Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca>
wrote:

>I use Arachnophilia 4, and it's brilliant - basically a spellchecker
for
>your HTML code, which you mostly enter by hand.

I really like Arachnophilia 4, too. I tried 5, the Java-based version
and had
it on my computer for less than an hour before I deleted it. 4 does
everything
I need in an HTML editor.

I tried a free version of CoffeeCup, too, but while it looked good I
didn't
see a way for it to read in pages I had created already. It looked like
a good
tool for starting off, but since I already have a fair bit of HTML it
didn't
look that useful to me.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: RE: AP News Story Next: RE: AP News Story