Prev: Re: Virginia Heinlein Next: Re: Virginia Heinlein

Re: QX

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:25:19 +0000
Subject: Re: QX

I'm reading the last of them now (Masters Of the Vortex). I had just
assumed
that they were just an equivalent to OK, just used to show some
difference
in the language (another example being "Clear Ether" and usage of words
like
"Flit" and so on) they do give the books a stragely, not-written-today
feel,
which I think kinda works though I have never attempted to copy in my
own
writing (maybe I should).

Never before thought of Q and X being similar to O and K before, that's
quite clever...

Richard