Prev: Re: [OT]Canberra Firestorm Next: Re: (OT)"Papers on Armour" hmmm definately has my attention

Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03 (actually OT html editors)

From: "Chuck Parrott" <chuckparrott@e...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:56:23 -0500
Subject: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03 (actually OT html editors)

FWIW, I might note that Front Page (not FPE, AFAIK) can write completely
compatible html code. If you look in the Tools -> Options and select the
compatiblity tab, you will find all sorts of compatibility settings that
will write good html code with no frills viewable by all. If you set for
the
minium browsers and select apache server, your code will work fine for
about
99% of the market. Of course you won't have a lot of the spiffy features
FP
is noted for. But what good is spiffy if you can't see it :)

Chuck
(still doing html coding by hand, just to be sure)