Prev: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03 Next: RE: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:13:54 +0000
Subject: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 12:07:35PM -0500, Indy wrote:

>What kind of implementation of this page are you doing? Whenever
>I try to bring it up, nothing but the background appears. I know
>something is supposed to be there because I can see stuff when I
>do a "view source", but in the browser itself (Netscape 4.*), nada
>but the background image.

That's probably NS4's dodgy stylesheet handling - turn off stylesheets
and see if it works. The page looks fine to me in Mozilla, links, w3m
and lynx; the only flaw is the absence of alt-text for the navigation
buttons, which makes it harder to use in a text-mode browser.

Prev: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03 Next: RE: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03