Prev: Re: WAS: RE: [OT] Sevice, now RANKS, which isn't really OT if you use your imagination... Next: Re: [Service] Ranks and Designations

UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

From: "Mark A. Siefer" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 01:37:25 -0600
Subject: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

Hey all:

What's New: January 16, 2003:

I finished that Events page…at last!	If any has any events to add,
don’t
hesitate to e-mail me. Also, I posted my Power Projection Lite Review.
It
will become part of an FT related opinion section that will contain
reviews
and reflections on game.  I’ll have that up as soon as I have a button
put
together. I also did a little cosmetic house keeping.

The URL is, as always:
http://www.homegame.org/siefert/uftwwwp/index.htm

Later,
Mark A. Siefert