Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: RE: Operational Game

Re: [OT] Sevice

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:52:12 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Sevice

That's like "transferring units home" where the banners/flags/name goes
home and the guys who are still there magically become a different unit.

And just as appreciated...
Gracias,
Glenn

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:16:33 -0800 (PST) Foxx Travis
<lordkalvin2002@yahoo.com> writes:
>I was talking with a friend from work whose son's
>amphibious assault ship was returning for R&R (US
>Navy).  But only after off-loading all of the marines
>and their equipment onto another ship.
>
>--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
>> At 10:32 PM -0500 1/12/03, Laserlight wrote:
>> >I got a message from Schoon today that his (USMC)
>> unit is being
>> >deployed.
>>
>> Ack. Everyone's getting deployed for the real thing.
>> I've had several
>> co-workers have their unit's activated as well as
>> other folks.
>>
>> If you're here and have been activated or are about
>> to be, good luck
>> and stay safe. Keep your heads down and come back in
>> one piece.
>>
>> --
>> --

>> - Ryan Montieth Gill 			'01
>> Honda Insight -
>> - rmgill@SPAmindspring.com
>> '85 CB700S -
>> - ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		    '76 Chevy
>> Monte Carlo -
>> - www.mindspring.com/~rmgill 		  '72
>> Honda CB750 -
>> -					 '60 Daimler
>> FV701H Mk2/3 -
>> -				      '42 Daimler Scout
>> Car Mk II -
>> -		 I speak not for CNN, nor they for me
>>	     -

>> -	    The director of Home Security encourages
>> you to	-
>> -	      turn in your neighbor & spy on your
>> friends.	   -

>> -  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!    \
>> EFF-ACLU   -
>> - SAF & NRA/  Join the EFF!	http://www.eff.org/   \
>> DoD #0780 -

>http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: RE: Operational Game