Prev: RE: Operational Game Next: Re: [OT] Sevice

Re: Operational Game

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:15:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Operational Game

> The problem is that some strategies are clearly optimal from a
> war-winning point of view.

The other problem is that the Hu'Man aren't especially rational when
it comes down to deciding whether to fight.  They tend to be more
sensitive to casualties when they're winning, less sensitive when
they're losing.  In fact, up to a point, taking casualties just seems
to harden their resolve.

#1637-B.

No, I'd say the NAC versus Mrs. Kosciusko and her kids is a little
lopsided.

Prev: RE: Operational Game Next: Re: [OT] Sevice