Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: Re: Operational Game

RE: Operational Game

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:44:19 +1100
Subject: RE: Operational Game

On Tuesday, January 14, 2003 4:41 AM, Thomas Barclay
[SMTP:kaladorn@magma.ca] wrote:
> John said:
> An operational level wargame would be
> fun, as well as much simpler to model
> adequately, but I'm the only one
> that thinks so.
>
> [Tomb] Horsefeathers! I've clearly been in
> this camp for a long time and you are just a
> late day squatter. ;)   (Seriously, though it
> seems one of the Four Horsemen, I totally
> concur with your comments - besides, I like
> to fight battles or small campaigns within
> the constraints of
> supply/logistics/objectives but I'm not
> interested in farming or running
> shipywards...)

Maybe create some sort of economic "pick-a-box" which will affect your
overall strategy.
One side generates a low-education/high resources society and another
generates a high-education/moderate resources society to determine their
initial crew and fleet allocations.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: Re: Operational Game