Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: [OT] Indy's nickname.....

[OT] Rocks in his head

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:03:51 -0500
Subject: [OT] Rocks in his head

I say, I hereby award Nick 1 point. Useful for no
purpose except to acknowledge that he now
has Goat (Qty 1) formerly belonging to a rock-
monkey named Indy.... ;)

Yeah, what kinda maroon would mail his credit
card number around.... *ROFL!* Wouldn't that
be some kind of ethics test for the recipients
(as in who is going to order me a lifetime
subscription to Macrame Digest)? (PS - is it
time for more badgers? maybe some mink or
marten this time to spice it up? or perhaps a
change to something like porcupines?)

Tomb
Not afraid of the dreaded 1-sided Kochte die

Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: [OT] Indy's nickname.....