Prev: Perceptions and surveys was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911 Next: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911

Re: [OT] stay safe, gropos!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 09:31:17 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] stay safe, gropos!

On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 02:03:31 -0500 "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
writes:
>Yes, this is OT. I know that's revolutionary for
>me... (Laserlight, I can hear you thinking "does
>he know what ON topic is?")

See below.

<snip>

 I just want all
>our guys n gals (especially listbrethren and
>sistren) to come home in one piece. So if
>you're going out, keep your head down, stay
>sharp, and we'll save you a spot at the bar and
>the gaming table until your return.
>
>Tomb.

VERY On Topic.	Because safe wishes for our listers (holiday, trip,
pending birth, or even deployment) is list pertinent.

If only all wars could be fought on the game table...  Then we would
control the universe!

Oh, yeah, if we could agree.

I was referring to agree on  the rules used of course... <VBG>

I second the motion.

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Perceptions and surveys was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911 Next: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911