Prev: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911 Next: Re: [OT] stay safe, gropos!

[OT] stay safe, gropos!

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 02:03:31 -0500
Subject: [OT] stay safe, gropos!

Yes, this is OT. I know that's revolutionary for
me... (Laserlight, I can hear you thinking "does
he know what ON topic is?")

I see they're sending a fairly large force out to
the Gulf area (US forces mostly). I know at least
one list member who was going back out
(though not necessarily to that theatre) after
Xmas. I am definitely NOT taking up the
just/unjust/provoked/unprovoked/good/bad
aspects of this whole situation, but I just want all
our guys n gals (especially listbrethren and
sistren) to come home in one piece. So if
you're going out, keep your head down, stay
sharp, and we'll save you a spot at the bar and
the gaming table until your return.

Tomb.

Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911 Next: Re: [OT] stay safe, gropos!