Prev: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911 Next: Re: Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911)

Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911)

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:22:54 +0000
Subject: Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911)

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 03:55:18PM -0600, Allan Goodall wrote:
>The reason I post this is that I thought it would make fascinating
reading for
>anyone creating a Tuffleyverse bureaucracy. I think it's fair to say
that the
>NAC would be less corrupt than the FSE. The NSL would be close to the
NAC
>(maybe even a little less corrupt, or more, depending on which nations
you
>think would have the greatest corruption), with the ESU having more
>corruption.

In the glorious Yevraziyskiy Solnechniy Soyuz (that's ESU to you),
corruption has become institutionalised, and indeed is so much "part of
the way of doing business" that it has itself become corrupted...
somehow, it all just about manages to hold together.

Bring lots of cash. Small bills, please. :-)

(Disclaimer - my vision of the ESU only, no authoritative Tuffleyverse
statements implied, etc.)

Roger

Prev: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911 Next: Re: Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911)