Prev: RE: [OT] Merry Christmas! Next: Re: [OT] Merry Christmas!

RE: [OT] Merry Christmas!

From: devans@n...
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 17:05:49 -0600
Subject: RE: [OT] Merry Christmas!

***
8 hours and counting...

may the spirit of the season find you.
***

Actually, about an hour here in the US heartland. After all, it begins
at
sunset, which seems minutes away, but usually accepted at 6 PM.

I've already given my usual pronouncements, but repeating the words from
another list, for Legends of Galactic Heroes anime, seems apropo to this
list...

****
***
    Oh, before I forget:  Merry Christmas everyone! ;-)  Peace on Earth
(War
in the rest of the galaxy is fine ^_-).
***

Well, I'm of the 'bah, humbug' school, myself, but the rest of the
sentiment is bang on for me!
****

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [OT] Merry Christmas! Next: Re: [OT] Merry Christmas!