Prev: RE: [FT] Enabling "Defense" Scenarios: Eclipsing ships Next: Re: FT Weapon/Defense Archive Update (v3.1)

RE: [FT] Enabling Defense Scenarios: Eclipsing ships

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:13:08 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Enabling Defense Scenarios: Eclipsing ships

>From: John Crimmins johncrim@voicenet.com
>I did something similar, but far more simply...I like simple.

That is pretty much what I was going to suggest.  Add "if ship A is
blocking for ship B, then A also block's B's return fire in that arc and
any fire by A in the opposite arc"

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: [FT] Enabling "Defense" Scenarios: Eclipsing ships Next: Re: FT Weapon/Defense Archive Update (v3.1)