Prev: Re: [OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings! Next: Re: [OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings!

Re: [OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings!

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:50:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings!

--- Thomas Barclay <kaladorn@magma.ca> wrote:
> Look, now I've caught it and the next thing
> you know I'll be wishing all the Listers a
> Happy Holidays, Merry Xmas, Happy
> Chanukah, Happy Ramadan, Dieg Moroz
> and Snobim Godom (transliteration is
> rough), Nollig Creyell, Joyeuse Noel, and a
> Happy Festivus.
>
> And I'm sure it will spread from there.

In my favorite languages, the traditional greetings
run:

Arabic: Al-Maseehu wulida famajjedouh!
Greek: Christos Gennatai!
Serbian: Hristos se rodi!
Slavonic: Christos Razdajetsja!

For those of you celebrating other observances at this
season, may you enjoy whatever it is you are doing.
:)

John

PS: Even if you don't like your family, pretend.  It's
good for you.  Or at least that's what I'm telling
myself.  :)

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings! Next: Re: [OT] Oh no, not he Xmas Greetings!