Prev: "standard designs" Next: Re: "standard designs"

RE: "standard designs"

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:16:46 -0800
Subject: RE: "standard designs"

Any chance your are a Piper fan?

Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From:	Foxx Travis
Sent:	Wednesday, December 18, 2002 11:41 AM
To:	GZG Mailing List
Subject:	"standard designs"

Got a question.  Forgive me if asked before, but I'm
new to this list.

Has anyone done "standard designs" for all or some of
the GZG Dirtside miniatures (CM Productions?)?	Like
the Fleet Books for Full Thrust.

How about other common Sci-Fi genres?

I really like the ability to design specific
miniatures into a game, but it would be nice to have
ready made "elements" for quick "pick-up" games.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: "standard designs" Next: Re: "standard designs"