Prev: Re: Stargrunt.ca Next: "standard designs"

FT Weapon/Defense Archive Update (v3.1)

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:09:09 -0500
Subject: FT Weapon/Defense Archive Update (v3.1)

FT'ers,

I've updated the Full Thrust Weapon/Defense Archive to version 3.1

Changes/Additions include:

     * Alternate Threshold Hits (different ways to damage your weapons
or drives)
     * Tractor Beams (SUS) (introducing the on-again off-again
discussion to the WDA)
     * Grav Spindle Drive
     * Xeno Files (Initial page setup, Devourers, Strays, Weijen,
placemarkers for others)
     * Fixes, editing and tidying
     * Stealth mechanics and Stealth Hull revision
     * High Resolution FT revision (new NILL version)
     * Vector Turn-Integrated Firing
     * Dead Rotate
     * Main Drive/Maneuver Splitting

The site is located here:

http://nift.firedrake.org/Weap-Def_Archive.htm

If you see errors/typos/ bad links, have new contributions of your own,
or have unearthed new nuggets on the web, let me know and I'll try to
get them into the next revision.

Noam

"Harmonize, rebel pagan! "   (Noam Raphael Izenberg - conducting the
Druid Liberation Choir)

Prev: Re: Stargrunt.ca Next: "standard designs"