Prev: Re: [ISO] Ca Oz Next: Re: Limits of technology

Re: Limits of technology

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 11:06:38 +1100
Subject: Re: Limits of technology

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>

> As I understand it, Blufor isn't allowed to send their
> barrage jammers to hell like they would in real life.
> Barrage jammers by their very nature have an
> electronic signature that's downright silly.	Our EW
> guys pick it up, pass the targeting data to people
> like Don, and BOOM goes the jammer.  That's why the
> Russkies massed hundreds in East Germany--they
> expected to loose a lot.  Who today has that many
> jammers?

We do. Expendables. Often in artillery shells (why
not jam near the source)?

The Australian armed forces have been doing a LOT of
work on GPS jammers, GPS-anti-jammers etc.
Exactly what... I don't know and couldn't tell you if
I did. But we sell a lot of this stuff to the US.

Prev: Re: [ISO] Ca Oz Next: Re: Limits of technology