Prev: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ... Next: Re: Was,(SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really...

RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:29:13 +0100
Subject: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ...

Noam replied to Laserlight:

>>>...now that I think of it, there are already at least two or three
>>>different non-canon (and officially non-state) powers which are
described
>>>in very similar terms <g> IIRC none of them has Lebanese origins
though, so
>>>there's obviously room for at least one more trade-based,
militaristic
>>>megacorp founded by Lebanese emigrants ;-)
>>
>>ITTT is one...who else?
>
>The 'affiliation' of L-7 Interstellar and the Actuarial Nightmares is a

>similar relationship, though smaller in scale than what Oerjan
describes.

No, I wasn't thinking about L-7 Interstellar <g>

The ones I was thinking of  (apart from ITTT, that is) were the
Dutch-based
VRC (Verenigde Randwaartse Compagnie, ie. "United Rimward Company") and,

more questionably, the Texaco Free Trade Zone.

Later,

Oerjan

oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ... Next: Re: Was,(SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really...