Prev: Using Elite SOF Next: Re: Missing universe

Re: FMAS Status?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:45:40 +0000
Subject: Re: FMAS Status?

>Is there a version available for public consumption?
>
>Richard

Not really, at the moment; what the test list is using is too messy and
fragmented to be allowed outside the confines of that small and twisted
group of individuals. Most of the elements are in place, I just need
some
FREE TIME (I think I had some once, a long time ago, but the wheels fell
off....) to pull it all together into something that resembles where I
was
planning to go with it in the first place......

There are some old versions in public circulation, but they are quite a
long way removed from what we're doing at the moment.

When and if I DO get the time to do it, I may release a "lite" version
the full list for reactions, but expect that when you see it!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Using Elite SOF Next: Re: Missing universe