Prev: FTL Buoys/Missiles/Torpedoes Next: Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams, part 2

Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams, part 2

From: Tim Bancroft <tim@d...>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:05:43 -0000
Subject: Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams, part 2

John/Oerjan - It's worth bearing in mind that I think I've thrown a
non-standard spanner here due to the size of ships in the forces I use:
whilst I have larger, the largest I tend to use is a CH, possible a BC
(I
just like small-ship squabbles - C18 as well as SF).  This enhances the
effect of the points disparity Oerjan has already confirmed between the
low-end K-guns and the Beams, especially in vector where it looks that
the
MD-A is overcosted.

Have fun,
Tim "it's not the size which counts" Bancroft
http://www.dragonshome.net/

Prev: FTL Buoys/Missiles/Torpedoes Next: Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams, part 2