Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [OT] Twilight Imperium

Re: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:42:43 +1300
Subject: Re: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

John "the miffed" wrote:
> As a side note:  While dinking around the FAQ, 'coz I havn't read it
in
ages, I noted a suggested system of tags.  On of them is FH Byz for
Future
History, Byzantine.  Try NRE, for New Roman Empire, unless there's some
other Roman revivalists out there.  I'd no more refer to Romans as
Byzantine
than I would refer to New Zealand as Australia Minor.

That's been corrected to NRE! Thanks for letting me know, John. The
corrected version is at:
	http://valley.150m.com/Dirtside/FAQ/Etiquette.html

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
-><-

Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [OT] Twilight Imperium