Prev: [OT] Twilight Imperium Next: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

RE: [OT] Medak... blue helmets

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:13:03 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] Medak... blue helmets

>John A said:
>Which raises the question--why didn't they
have some regular helmet covers?  I know
if I had to paint my Kevlar baby blue, I'd
take a standard cover with me.
>[Tomb]: Yeah, I thought that myself.
>They're Canadian, they probably had the
helmet covers (all 16 of them) deployed to
another portion of our forces that needed
green helmets.... or maybe there was a kit
restriction in effect for some odd reason. :(

That wasn't what started me...their 81mm unit was due to rotate home "in
few weeks" so had **already** shipped their tubes and couldn't support
their infantry.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: [OT] Twilight Imperium Next: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications