Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:02:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams

> > below). I'd also seen (laserlight's?) comments on a site on a 50%
pts bias
> > towards KV.

I don't recall making that comment but I do recall that the first
experience we had (hi, John!) with KV was rather disturbing for the
Hu'Man.

> I've run and won fights against K'V with even points.
> Of course, that was with a force containing two P-torp
> heavy designs in the capital ship class.  (Hi,
> Laserlight!).

In vector.  Try it in cinematic and see what happens.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications