Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

[SG] First SG Game

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 18:15:13 -0500
Subject: [SG] First SG Game

On Sunday I'll be running a SG game for 2-4 first time players (at
least one soon-to-be-ex-ASL player <grin>).  Table is about 36x96".
I'm thinking to put a village at one end, ESU in the middle, and FSE
at the other end--the FSE will choose an objective ("retrieve Mlle
Coquette, the spy", "capture the radio station", etc) and let the ESU
try to prevent it.  I'll have reinforcements on standby if needed
("reinforcements" sounds so much better than "replacements")--but
anyone want to offer advice on starting force levels?  I'm thinking of
3-4 squads per each player to start, no snipers or vehicles...

Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications