Prev: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams Next: Re: Small Alien Empires (and more)

Re: [Modelling] Information Request: Paint Removal

From: devans@n...
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:31:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [Modelling] Information Request: Paint Removal

***
Can anyone speak semi-authoritatively on this?
***

Only semi-...

My best friend, known as Warboss both out of respect and an early love
of
the RT greenskins, claims that brake fluid is definitely the way to go,
even though I'm shocked that what I assume is a petroleum product
doesn't
eat right through the plastic.

That said, even paint-scummed Simple Green should be a safer, cleaner
alternative.

Tomb: Thanks for the message on reactive mine fields you sent. I'm still
cogitating an answer. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Points balance on K-guns vs Beams Next: Re: Small Alien Empires (and more)