Prev: It is a good thing... Next: Dirtside epic site?

Re: It is a good thing...

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:24:01 -0500
Subject: Re: It is a good thing...

> sizeable muscles. But it did prove the solution
> to the classic dilemna of the unstoppable force
> (the Narns) and the immovable object (your
> sense of humour). The debate was clearly
> resolved in favour of the immovable object.....

"Unstoppable" is not "undivertable".  I persuaded them that a closed
universe means you can actually hit yourself on the back of the head
by reaching around the universe with an FTL bat.  After that, you just
get them to march in a circle and hit the back of the head in front of
them. Since each one delivers the *thwack* with his bat at the same
time that he receives the *thwack* from behind, they must have FTL
bats.  QED (which in this instance is "quod erat delusion").

Prev: It is a good thing... Next: Dirtside epic site?