Prev: Re: Previous message (sort of test) Next: NBS Re: New Person 8) (sort of)

Re: New Person 8) (sort of)

From: "Gary Jeffery" <garzu@b...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:03:35 -0000
Subject: Re: New Person 8) (sort of)

> Likewise, re-greetings!
>
> Could you either post to the list or your website a little more info
on
the
> program? I gather it's a straight Windoze executable, so it doesn't
require
> any other apps? What you used to create it, perhaps? Your level of
> virus/worm protection? ;->=
>
> Oh, and HOW big unzipped?!?
>
> The_Beast

Absolutely right Beast.... here you go :

The Program : Win32 app, created using Visual Basic, Icons created Using
Photoshop, Animations created using Lightwave.

AV Software on my machine... Just Plain old Sophos Anti-Virus

Size... well, yes it is a little on the large size, but that's only
because
I had a bit of trouble with the animation control in VB, (It wouldn't
accept
the first 3 anims I made, so I tried them uncompressed, and they worked.
 If
anyone knows which Codec to use to compress em, tell me and I'll redo
it)

Gary Jeffery
My mind has been there.... It's just not come back yet!

ps. Are the Narn Bat squad still around ?

Prev: Re: Previous message (sort of test) Next: NBS Re: New Person 8) (sort of)