Prev: Re: BABES IN SPACE! Next: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists

Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:17:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists

>Has it gotten better? I started reading it about 2 years ago. I even
had a
link to it on my web site and bought the first two book (collections of
the
online comic).

This last couple of weeks has been a bit of a slump, IMO, but generally
I've been pretty pleased...of course, I'm mostly reading it at work...

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: BABES IN SPACE! Next: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists