Prev: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists Next: Re: BABES IN SPACE!

Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:51:41 -0600
Subject: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:24:18 -0800 (PST), John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I know.  Have started reading Sluggy.

Has it gotten better? I started reading it about 2 years ago. I even had
link to it on my web site and bought the first two book (collections of
the
online comic). After a while it just got... tedious. There was one story
line
that just didn't seem to work and I lost interest. I'm wondering if it's
worth
going back to it.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists Next: Re: BABES IN SPACE!