Prev: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists Next: RE: Mini Photos a la Siefert

Now Really Fraggin' Off Topic was, merely Veering [OT] Fundamentalists in general, was RE: [FH] ecofundamentalists was RE: [FH] World maps

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:32:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Now Really Fraggin' Off Topic was, merely Veering [OT] Fundamentalists in general, was RE: [FH] ecofundamentalists was RE: [FH] World maps

--- Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:

> That's why I'm a Fundamentalist Agnostic. The whole
> damn thing's
> unprovable and based on no data whatsoever! That
> goes for Athiests and
> Diests both, but the God-botherers are noisier...
>
> Off topic, but what the heck...

Well, repeatable data, you're right.  Religion is not
understood, it's experienced.

And if you thing the Athiests aren't obnoxiously loud,
you've never been in an American educational
establishment.	Or to an ACLU meeting.

John

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FH] Pantropists and John Crimmins was ecofundamentalists Next: RE: Mini Photos a la Siefert