Prev: Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general Next: [SG] Scenario: The Cave, Part 1

Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general

From: devans@n...
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 06:47:17 -0600
Subject: Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general

>To lose one kidney may be regarded as a misfortune.

>To lose both seems like carelessness.

As I've been hearing that my early foolishness with tobacco may be
involved, the first may well be considered carelessness.

However, with a certain M.A.S.H. episode in mind, I made quite certain
the
other one is functional and not to be lost. ;->=

I just wish I could remember why those lines sound so familiar...

>My sympathies on the kidney (is it voluntary or
>involuntary, not that it's any of my damn business),
>and on the mental anguish agreeing with me obviously
>causes, :)

I suppose I COULD have said no to the procedure, but I've been convinced
it's an appropriate action. I wish I could claim heroic sacrifice for
another, but it's strictly a selfish act.

As for your sympathies, they are well appreciated. But, I'm already
assuming everyone's best wishes.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Seriously [OT] Fundamentalists in general Next: [SG] Scenario: The Cave, Part 1