Prev: RE: [FH] World maps Next: RE: [FH] ecofundamentalists was RE: [FH] World maps

[FH] ecofundamentalists was RE: [FH] World maps

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:50:30 +1100
Subject: [FH] ecofundamentalists was RE: [FH] World maps

G'day,

> Whether you count the problems the theory causes for the
> eco-fundamentalists as "good news" or "bad news" depends on
> your point of view, I suppose :-)

Fundamentalists can be decidedly extreme regardless of what they're
fundamental in ;)

Which reminds me did the creative soul who had a eco-fundamentalist GZG
group progress any further? (Assuming they're still on the list, Brian
or
John wasn't it?)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: [FH] World maps Next: RE: [FH] ecofundamentalists was RE: [FH] World maps