Prev: Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps Next: RE: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps

RE: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:14:41 +1100
Subject: RE: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps

G'day,

> Sorry about that guys... Not enuf coffee yet. It's still morning here.

We'll forgive you and I'll even send you the files - this evening
probably... hopefully a lot quicker than my promised flow diagram of
population modelling! No I haven't forgotten ;)

Edward also asked:
>Did you ever get a look at Blue Planet "Natural Selection"?

It is on my to do list, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and go
through yet unfortunately. I have a trip to South Africa coming up in 3
weeks though so I may well dump stuff to my laptop to read on the
loooonnngggg flights to come ;)
Failing that I will finally get some holiday time in early January -
thought
after 5 yrs without one I don't doubt many tasks I've been avoiding,
like
unpacking "my boxes" from our last move 4 years ago, will fall at my
feet ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps Next: RE: [FH] Another NAC breakaway and world maps