Prev: RE: UNSC pics Next: Re: [SG] Overwatch

RE: UNSC pics

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:40:50 -0600
Subject: RE: UNSC pics

> Greetings,
>
> Anyone still have or know where the UNCS photos that Jon took a
> while back are online? Are they still online somewhere? SOmeone
> was asking me about them, wants to see them before placing an
> order. He had hoped Geo-Hex would have pics, but was unaware
> of that change in license.

Here is one set:
http://www.homestead.com/sfsfwft/files/latest.html

I had thought there was another, but I'm firewalled out of my SCN site
here
at work.  So maybe check my FT page on SCN for the other links (plus
some
pics of Agis's minis on the Gallery page)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: UNSC pics Next: Re: [SG] Overwatch