Prev: Re: FW: Interview with Gygax, at Gamasutra Next: Re: FW: Interview with Gygax, at Gamasutra

Re: FW: Interview with Gygax, at Gamasutra

From: devans@n...
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:59:39 -0600
Subject: Re: FW: Interview with Gygax, at Gamasutra

***
Thanks, Ed. Alas, can't read it w/out joining, and I've
joined enough things that I don't wanna join anything else. :-/
***

Weird! I've not 'joined' and am reading it fine. I suppose someone here
at
work may have 'joined' and there's a left-over cookie on this PC. On the
other hand, I think I read this from home...

I don't think membership is a requirement, and it's probably just a
glitch
with your browser/ISP/network/e-JUJU.

Let me know if you want me to cut-and-paste the text into a note for you
directly, Indy.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: FW: Interview with Gygax, at Gamasutra Next: Re: FW: Interview with Gygax, at Gamasutra