Prev: Re: [SG] Bounding movement Next: Re: Overwatch

Re: [SG] Bounding movement

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:49:58 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Bounding movement

On 07 Nov 2002 22:54:12 +0100, Claus Paludan <cpaludan@worldonline.dk>
wrote:

>First of all, this sounds like a good idea!!

First, sounds like a good idea that needs playtesting. It works in FMA
but it
might have issues in SG2.

>Second - could someone email me a copy of the FMA ruleset (yes I know
>its old - :))

Second, unless you're on the playtest list, the version Jon posted here
is the
only one for public consumption. Did you get that one? If not, I can
send it
to you. (Send me an e-mail so you don't end up getting a dozen of them).

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [SG] Bounding movement Next: Re: Overwatch