Prev: Overwatch Next: Re: [SG] Bounding movement

Re: [SG] Bounding movement

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@w...>
Date: 07 Nov 2002 22:54:12 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] Bounding movement

<rmakowsky@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> I've always liked the idea of a reserve action in SG2, having tried it
in
> FMAS, but it will slow the game a little.

First of all, this sounds like a good idea!!
Second - could someone email me a copy of the FMA ruleset (yes I know
its old - :))

> I'm thinking I'd like to playtest this. I think the Reserve Action
rule might
> actually work for doing what Tom suggests. While adding another house
rule, at
> least it adds one that will probably show up in FMAS.

It seems like some of you have been writing on your own version of FMA
or am I misreading all the postings here?? Would it be possible to see a
copy of this, if it exists that is ;)

--
Mvh
Claus Paludan

Prev: Overwatch Next: Re: [SG] Bounding movement