Prev: 25mm Building available Next: Re: 25mm Building available

Re: 25mm Building available

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 13:31:22 +0000
Subject: Re: 25mm Building available

Germ wrote:

>Just writing to let you know that the first of the 25mm future skirmish
type
>buildings
>is now available on my website.
>
>I would like some feedback from anyone who does download and make it.
>I'll make the rest available based partly on that feedback.
>
>The building is Jon's Bar and is available here:
>http://www.germy.co.uk/25mmbuild.htm

Very nice.

Just as an aside, most of the DS2 links in your mini gallery are broken
:-(

A useful tool which may be of interest to anyone who maintains a website

is Xenu -
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
It's a freebie link checker that I use to maintain all of the sites I'm
responsible for.

Tony

Prev: 25mm Building available Next: Re: 25mm Building available