Prev: Re: Evacuated Tube Transport Next: Re: Evacuated Tube Transport

Independent Mercenary Company (IMC)

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:37:05 -0600
Subject: Independent Mercenary Company (IMC)

Hey all,

Thought I'd post the link to my meager site. It's the bare bones of
what I hope to be a pretty snazzy home for my IMC (Independent
Mercenary Company). This merc unit is what I am doing with my Eureka
retro power armors (being the guy who originally requested them and
having had the first shipment of them I feel a bit silly taking this
long)

http://staremu.mpgsonline.com/

Anyhow. All I have is the front page and the Arms and Equipment page
up. Hammering out a TO&E is taking a bit more time.

Thanks,

Eli

Prev: Re: Evacuated Tube Transport Next: Re: Evacuated Tube Transport