Prev: Re: The IMC takes form Next: [SG] Bounding movement

Re: Interesting article on sci-fi mass transit

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 03:14:36 EST
Subject: Re: Interesting article on sci-fi mass transit

In a message dated 11/3/02 1:20:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
kaladorn@magma.ca writes:

> Evacuated Tube Transport. It seems we have the technology.... I'm
> interested to see who acts first to build this....

Having purused this site before, I'd have to say I'd be surprised ANYONE

would build one considering the cost and technical difficulty.
I'd consider a more "practical" mass transit system along these lines:

>http://www.aeromobile.com/aeroduct1.htm

Randy

Prev: Re: The IMC takes form Next: [SG] Bounding movement