Prev: Re: [OT] Web formats/etc. Next: RE: [SG] How to do a "bounding advance"

Re: [SG] How to do a "bounding advance"

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 23:22:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] How to do a "bounding advance"

> SG2, to one extent or another, represents fire
> an manouver. I've recently come upon what I
> think is an annoyance or shortcoming since I
> haven't found a way to properly represent it
> without some extra rules (specifically
> Overwatch): Bounding Advances (Fire and
> Manouver).

You could just say that the squad using two actions to Move and Fire
represent a leapfrog advance.  Granted, the fire is resolved at the
end point of the movement instead of being distributed along the whole
route, but that's the granularity of the system.

Prev: Re: [OT] Web formats/etc. Next: RE: [SG] How to do a "bounding advance"