Prev: Re: SMOKE Next: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

[semi-OT] webpage colours was RE: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap (a nd Rot Hafen)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 10:39:49 +1100
Subject: [semi-OT] webpage colours was RE: [FH, FICTION] Karla's Kidnap (a nd Rot Hafen)

G'day,

> IMO it's easier to read at sg.ca instead of the original (which IIRC
> was white text on black background).

The set on Bri's page is standard black text on white background. Guess
its
a preference thing though I've always found light text on dark
background
easier to read myself.

Just as a quick whip around, what is the general consensus on web stuff
was going to do a plain colour background with lighter test when I
eventually (don't hold your breath) get around to doing up my stuff for
the
web. I was thinking this way because we're a dyslexic friendly family
(and
black text on white background is a big no-no for them) and I personally
find it easier, but is this just another Fultonian quirk? ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: SMOKE Next: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH