Prev: RE: FIREFLY Next: RE: FIREFLY

RE: [SG] Smoke

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:50:22 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] Smoke

Adrian said:
>In effect, the squad "blows smoke" on its current position, and
in-game,
the squad gets covered with smoke markers.  I've seen that tactic used a
number of times.  <--snip-->  It does mean the squad can't see anybody
around them, but conversely, within the rules, they can't be shot at.

Perhaps say that suppressed squads can only toss smoke on own position,
and
in that case it works as "provides cover" (hard or soft, maybe a skill
roll
is appropriate here) instead of "blocks LoF".

"It's not the bullet with my name on it that worries me--it's the one
addressed 'To Whom It May Concern'..."

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: FIREFLY Next: RE: FIREFLY