Prev: Protection fromthe Kra'Vak Next: Re: Protection fromthe Kra'Vak

Re: Protection fromthe Kra'Vak

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:44:41 -0600
Subject: Re: Protection fromthe Kra'Vak

Do Kra'Vak ever make puns?

Do these qualify???

Oops'Cha
"We didn't expect them to be able to send us to the Deity, but
it appears in retrospect that our estimates were slightly
mistaken...."
['Laserlight']

Got'Cha
"Hey!  That's the Deity!  How did that happen?!?"
(with respects to Wi'Sel the Never-Seen)
['Laserlight']

Cup'a'Cha
Innocent Prey that provides us with hot beverages before being
killed......
[Jon Tuffley]

Cha'Cha Cha
Prey that dances around our weapons [Alan E Brain]

Cha'Kol
Prey that is best when well cooked [Alan E Brain]

Cha'Broiled
Prey that must be killed by a flame weapon to see the Deity
['The Sutherlands']

Cha'Tan'Uga
Prey that must be well chewed [Alan E Brain]
(Laserlight added:
For those of you who are wondering, that's "Chattanooga" as in
"Chattanooga Choo Choo".  Narn platoon en route.)

Spi'C Na'Chas
Innocent prey sprinkled with melted cheese and jalepenos peppers.
[Jon Davis]

Kul'Cha
A way for prey to learn the finer points of existence
[Mark Sykes]

Cha'P'Suey - Prey which seems filling at the time, but leaves one hungry
for
more prey within a short time.
[Brian Bilderback]

---
Prey dispatched in an especially satisfying manner: Cha'Ching
Prey emitting a strong scent: Cha'Nel'Fi'Yiv
Prey moving the feet and body rhythmicly: Cha'Cha
Prey which attacks only after one of its fellows has been
dispatched: A'Ven'Cha
Comically clumsy prey: Cha'Lee'Cha'Plin

['Laserlight']

Prev: Protection fromthe Kra'Vak Next: Re: Protection fromthe Kra'Vak