Prev: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH Next: AFV Drawings Needed

No hard right answer....

From: kaladorn@m...
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:30:13 -0500
Subject: No hard right answer....

Re: mixed combat units (or all female units)

Chances are some nations will have trigger-pullers as male only,
others mixed. Some will allow no female soldiers in combat roles,
some none in their military. Some probably will allow all male or all
female units. There are probably historical cases to justify any
position taken.

I *thought* I recalled NI female figures in the SG2 line, but I'll
have to go check now.....

As for female KV, why assume we could tell them from the males?

And as for rot_hafen, I'm gradually converting it to stargrunt.ca,
but 250,000 plus words is a LOT of conversion. So I think I've only
got a chapter up so far. It will eventually make it over entire. I'll
see if I can dig up the original link to LoS site. Maybe Magic has it
handy somewhere....

Tomb.

Prev: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH Next: AFV Drawings Needed